Tuesday, April 21, 2009

02 May


It as been five days since I didn’t see my beloved Juliet, and I am going crazy without her. I keep asking myself those questions, if everything is ok on her side. I would do anything to go back in the past and change the fight which happened. Friar told me that I should stay where I am and not move till I get a letter from him, telling me that everything would be back as usual, except that I would have to run away with my love. I would do anything to see her again, I wouldn’t mind running away till the other side of our planet. The only thing I now must be worried about is whether she is ok, and if everything will go according to plan. I have sent a loyal friend to look on Juliet while I stay and hide in the hut which I am standing in right now, and see whether everything is ok on her side. But when he came back a couple of minutes earlier, he told me that he saw Juliet dead…When I heard that I thought that I was gone for, I was already seeing the life falling behind me and that it is impossible that this could have happened. So without the Friar letter, I will think I would have to go to the graveyard and see whether what I heard is in fact true. Next time I will be writing in this diary I would tell how I in fact managed to run away with my Juliet and that we would for ever live happily ever after.

No comments:

Post a Comment