Tuesday, April 21, 2009

21 April


Dear diary, I am writing to tell you that I have forgotten about Rosaline in my heart and that at ball, at the Capulet’s I have fallen in love, from the first moment I saw her, and she unclasp my heart, and treed it from the thing I thought I loved and fixed it only on her. You see the moment I laid sight upon her; she engulfed my feelings upon her, and made me forget about Rosaline. The only shocked I had was after the tender kissed I got from laying my lips on hers, was that I later on learned that she was a Capulet. She is a thirteen-year-old girl, she is one of the most gorgeous girls I have ever laid eyes on, and her eyes reminded me of starts lighting upon a dark night. Even though she is of the enemy family, I thought that in any cases love was possible, and that without letting both siblings know I could forever be with her, and that in any cases we could run away together. On that night, after the ball, I have left both Benvolio and Mercutio and went climbing up her balcony, and from both side we exchanged our vows. When she was done with hers, I stopped her mouth with a kiss after having heard enough, and my heart was beating so fast that the night with her passed so fast till the moment I had to leave, which made it hard to take out my sight upon her perfect shadow.

No comments:

Post a Comment